At the Norwalk Redevelopment Agency, all of our energies and resources go into enhancing the physical, economic, and social environment of the Norwalk community.
We work here. We live here. We're proud of - and know firsthand - Norwalk's present advantages and future opportunities.
- The Wall Street - West Avenue Neighborhood Plan was approved on March 13th, 2019. The Plan is available here as well as in hard copy at the Norwalk Redevelopment Agency located at 3 Belden Avenue Norwalk, CT 06850.
The Plan consolidates, updates, and replaces the previous Wall Street Redevelopment Plan as well as the West Avenue Redevelopment Plan.
- THE SONO COLLECTION - EXTERIOR FACADE MATERIAL OPTIONS
- THE SONO COLLECTION - EXTERIOR SIGNAGE MANUAL
- Whistleville / Lexington Avenue Historic Preservation Strategy (September 2015)
- Meetings and Committees
- Greater Norwalk Ten Year Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness
- Resources & Guidelines, Historic Preservation in Norwalk (July 1980)
- DRAFT Parking Plan (December 2012)
- Connectivity Masterplan (March 2012)
- Sustainable Design Guidelines (May 2011), apply to all redevelopment plan areas
- Fiscal and Economic Impact Analysis of Norwalk Redevelopment Projects (June 2016)
- Fiscal and Economic Impact Analysis of Norwalk Redevelopment Projects - Presentation
Redevelopment & Urban Renewal Plans (according to State Statute 132)
- Wall Street - West Avenue Neighborhood Plan
- Reed Putnam Urban Renewal Area
- TOD Redevelopment Plan, approved September 2016
- Urban Renewal Plan Washington-South Main Street Improvement Area #2 (1981, rev 2006)