The Learn-To-Swim Program (LTS) provides children, ages four and older, with the skills needed to learn how to swim, as well as, how to stay safe in, on, and around the water.
2018 - 2019
UPDATED: Tuesday August 20th, 2019
REGISTRATION FOR THE OCTOBER and NOVEMBER SESSIONS will begin on: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24th, 2019
* CHILDREN MUST BE 4 YEARS OF AGE ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
* YOU MAY ONLY REGISTER FOR ONE SESSION PER MONTH
* Classes are held at the Norwalk High School Pool
* Weekday classes are held on Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:15pm: 5:45pm: 6:15pm
* Weekend classes are held on Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00pm; 12:30pm; 1:00pm: 1:30pm
* Classes are 30 minutes in length
* Session costs are based on the number of classes in that specific session
* Registration will be held at the Recreation Office, Room 129 in City Hall
* You can register online at: https://nwlk.norwalkct.org/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/
* Payment accepted: Credit Cards (MasterCard or Visa); Personal Check (with a CT License); Money Order
* Registration will continue until all the classes are filled. If a class is full you can put your child on a waiting list
* No new registrations will be accepted the first day of class
* No registration will be accepted on the pool deck. Please register in the office or online.
* THERE IS A $10.00 FEE FOR ANY CHANGES TO THE ORIGINAL REGISTRATION
RECREATION AND PARKS DEPARTMENT LINKS
Online registration: https://nwlk.norwalkct.org/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/
Adult lesson information: http://www.norwalkct.org/index.aspx?nid=584
Private lesson information: http://www.norwalkct.org/index.aspx?nid=644
Apply for a job: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/norwalk
Please read the skill level information carefully so that your child can be placed in the appropriate group, which are arranged by skill level and age if possible. We also ask that everyone follow the NHS Pool rules. These rules help our swimmers and their families stay safe in the pool and pool areas.
For additional information on how to register, please view our registration policies.