77 North Water Street - Modification

This is a modification to #7-04SPR/#27-04CAM at 77 North Water Street ("The Sheffield SoNo"). The applicant proposes to convert 75% of the ground floor office space in Building C to 13 residential units (2 of which will be Workforce Housing Units) and retain the remaining 25% of space as commercial use. Please contact Amelia Williams with any questions regarding this application.