Norwalk Visitor's Docks
The Norwalk Visitor's Docks are provided by the City of Norwalk and are managed by the Recreation and Parks Department in collaboration with the Norwalk Harbor Management Commission and the State of Connecticut harbormaster.
These docks are designed for your convenience and enjoyment; however, neither the City of Norwalk, the Harbor Commission, nor the state harbormaster is responsible for any damage or loss to your vessel or personal property while using the facilities.
Tourist information, maps, and emergency phone numbers are available at the Boating Center located to the right of the departure ramps.
- For your safety, shoes / sneakers must be worn on the docks
- No fishing or cleaning of fish is allowed on the docks at any time
- No open flames / firelight charcoal grills are permitted on boats or docks while vessels are moored
- No vehicles, mopeds, bicycles, or motorcycles are allowed on docks
Docking Fees / Hours of Operation
Dock masters are on duty from 7:00 am until 8:00 pm. All fees are payable with Master Card or Visa at the time of arrival. Please check in with the dock master. Docking fees and hours of operations are as follows:
- Day Block - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm $1.50/pf $3.00 (elec)
- Night Block - 4:00 pm - 12:00 am $1.50/pf $3.00 (elec)
- Overnight Block - 12:00 am - 8:00 am $1.50/pf $3.00 (elec)
- Commercial Cruise Operators $4.00/pf any time
- Parking for Cruise Operators $5.00 per vehicle
- Residents under age 66- $48.00/pf
- Residents age 66 and over - $40.00/pf
- Non Residents under age 66- $50.00/pf
- Non-Residents age 66 and over- $42.00/pf
- Resident Dinghies under age 66- $325.00 Flat fee + Tax
- Resident Dinghies age 66 and over- $300.00 Flat fee + Tax
- Non-Resident Dinghies under age 66 - $340.00 Flat fee + Tax
- Non-Resident Dinghies age 66 and over- $315.00 Flat fee + Tax
Additional information about the Norwalk Visitor's Docks or the Norwalk Island Camp Sites is available through the Veterans Park Boating Center Sunday-Thursday 8am-6pm and Friday & Saturday 7am-9pm at (203) 866-8810 during season (May 1st - October 31st) or off season at the Recreation and Parks Office at 203-854-7806. Comments or concerns can be directed to their attention or to the State of Connecticut harbormaster, Gregg Scully at (203) 849-8823.
Mooring Information: Please contact the State of Connecticut Harbormaster, Gregg Scully at (203) 849-8823 or email at email@example.com
Moring Information: http://my.onlinemooring.com/NorwalkCT/